- $38.24 million towards the $87 million LGH Stage 1 Redevelopment. #
- $50 million towards the $580 million LGH Stage 2 Redevelopment, including the mental health precinct. +
- $2.5 million to improve the Respiratory Unit capacity at the LGH.
- $9 million towards the $10 million Acute Care Facility at Kings Meadows Community Centre. * ^
- $7 million for operational funding for additional Paramedic Crews at Launceston. +
- $1.95 million towards upgrading the Glen Dhu pool. *
- $6.95 million towards upgrading outdated classrooms statewide, including Mowbray Heights Primary and Glen Dhu Primary. +
- $15 million for the Tasmanian Agricultural Precinct for research, skills and development of industry. #
- $6.9 million to continue to provide Safe Spaces including $1.9 million for Launceston.
- $150,000 to develop a Workers Memorial Park in Elizabeth Gardens, Invermay.
- Complete the $7 million refurbishment of the Launceston Police Station. *
- $75 million for the Launceston and Tamar Valley Traffic Vision including improvements to Invermay junctions, upgrades to the Batman Highway, Frankford Road and Birralee Road and planning for a new Tamar River crossing.
- $3 million to complete the $5.2 million youth housing and homelessness initiatives around the State.
- $505,000 for the Launceston City Deal and Northern Cities.
- $15 million towards the construction of two new $20 million supported accommodation facilities for older Tasmanians in the North and North-West.
- $10.9 million towards the Exeter High School redevelopment. #
- $21.9 million towards the construction of the $24 million new Legana Primary School. #
- $23.8 million towards six new Child and Family Learnings Centres, state, including East Tamar.
- $2.8 million for the Tamar Island Wetlands Boardwalk Replacement. >
- $100 million for upgrades to the East and West Tamar Highways. >
- $75 million for the Launceston and Tamar Valley
- Traffic Vision including improvements Invermay junctions, upgrades to the Batman Highway, Frankford Road and Birralee Road and planning for a new Tamar River crossing.
- $6.95 million towards upgrading outdated classrooms statewide including South George Town Primary and Port Dalrymple Primary School. +
- $70 million towards the $120 million project to improve the Sideling section of the Tasman Highway between Scottsdale and Launceston. >
- $6.95 million towards upgrading outdated classrooms statewide including Lilydale District School and Ringarooma Primary School. +
- $2.8 million to deliver a contemporary Management Plan for the Ben Lomond National Park focusing on year-round activities. >
- $3.25 million for new and upgraded Police Housing statewide, including in Derby.
- $465,000 for upgrades to infrastructure in North-East Parks and Reserves. *
- $650,000 for the Victoria Street redevelopment in Scottsdale.
- $1.3 million to support full-time Biosecurity officers on King and Flinders Island and to construct purpose-built wash down facilities. +
- $900,000 for the Flinders Island camping ground upgrades and RV access. >
- $825,000 to complete the $2 million upgrade of Palana Road.
- $1 million for underwriting of regular passenger flights between Hobart and Flinders Island and King Island.
*Over two years #Over three years +Over four years
>funding beyond forward estimates ^includes Australian Government funding